Sunday 4 August 2013

Definitely something to scrap about...

Hi All

Well, it has been a while! Got a few updates for you.....the first one which is probably the most exciting is that I am currently 17 weeks pregnant! This is why I have been absent for a while...we found out when I was 8 weeks pregnant, had a few complications to start off with but now, touch wood, all seems to be well. So as you can imagine my priorities have changed a little over the last few months! As I embark on this very new journey, as this will be our first child, I am going to go back to my old blog which is Arline's Allsorts as I'd like to keep this blog purely for scrapping and smashing. So if you are interested and would like to pop over there and follow me I would love to see you there.

On the scrapping/smashing front, I obviously have quite a bit to scrap about now but my mojo has taken a little wander at the moment, it has probably joined many of my favourite foods that I don't seem to be able to stomach at the moment! However, I am determined to finish my red SMASH book as it is on my 30 before 30 list.....this birthday is creeping round very quickly at the minute! So I think I might do a couple of pages about my pregnancy journey so far. I have also been doing a bit of research into the Project Life way of scrapping and am hoping to get a few bits and bobs before my birthday/Christmas to help me document the first year of our little one. So anything I manage to do over the next few months I will post of course!

Another piece of exciting news is that my scrapbook layout in the below post was published in the latest 'Creativity' magazine....first time I have ever had anything published so was a fab achievement....and another that was secretly on my 30 before 30 list lol!

Anyway, that is all from me at the moment, please come over to my other blog which many of you have before, if you'd like to follow my everyday life at the moment! I really am hoping to blog a little bit more so might try and document the next few months!

Hope you are all well and happy crafting!
Arline
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment