Sunday 24 March 2013

Arrival in Banff...

Hi All

How is the weather where you are? It is still snowing here....can't believe it! That means a day in the house....possibly crafting...yay! Hope you are all having a nice weekend.

I have another scrapbook page for you today. I absolutely love the 'All Aboard' range from DoCrafts and finally got chance to use it to begin scrapbooking our trip to Canada last year. This page only took about an hour, if that, to make. I used the 12x12 papers, one as my main page and cut a few elements like a calendar, border strip and individual words to embellish it a little further. I added a little aeroplane paperclip and some journalling, straight onto the page, to finish it off.



Hope you like it! Hoping to do a little more crafting on this snowy day so may have something to share later on. Thanks for looking!

Hugs
Arline
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment