Sunday 15 September 2013

An afternoon Smashing!

Hi All

I have finally got some Smashing done over the past few weeks! Was great to enjoy a little time crafting...got lost in my own little world!

My first page celebrates my pregnancy...on the left hand side I have used some little pockets to journal my pregnancy so far....can't wait to look back this when our little one is born!

My second page is celebrating the last ten years as I turn 30 on Thursday...eek! When did that creep up!! It was really nice looking back and realising all the fab things that have happened over the past 10 years....we often get consumed by and down in the dumps about the everyday things but this really helped to realise how fab life is :-)

Hope you like them both! I'm having a go at blogging on my phone so hoping all comes out ok....!

Happy crafting!
Hugs
Arline
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment